NEW Adobe Creative Suite 6
23 Apr 2012
ANNOUNCING ADOBE® CREATIVE SUITE® 6
Showcase your ultimate project. You.
Unleash your creativity, and prepare yourself for career success with industry-leading Adobe Creative Suite 6 software.
Work fluidly with tools optimised for speed and performance, to create state-of-the-art digital content for virtually any platform or device.
Key changes to CS6
- Number of suites reduced to four, with the introduction of a combined CS6 Design and Web Premium, to join CS6 Design Standard, CS6 Production Premium and CS6 Master Collection
- New point products announced in Adobe Prelude CS6 and Adobe Speedgrade CS6 (both currently only available within CS6 Production Premium and CS6 Master Collection)
- New Photoshop CS6 Extended, Flash Professional CS6 and Dreamweaver CS6
- New Creative Cloud option for institutions and students
Key New features since CS5
- Content-Aware image retouching tools - Retouch images with stunning results in Photoshop Extended. Use the Remix tool to move a selection with auto-recompose and blend. Content-Aware Patch lets you control patch samples.
- Mercury Performance System - Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files due to native 64-bit support on Mac OS and Windows® with RAM and overall performance optimisation in Illustrator CS6.
- Fluid grid layout for mobile devices - Design and develop confidently for mobile devices with advanced tools in Dreamweaver CS6, including CSS3-based layouts that scale responsively to all screen sizes and form factors.
- Global Performance Cache - Create more in less time with unprecedented 64-bit performance. This revolution "under the hood" makes After Effects CS6 fast and responsive by taking full advantage of the power in your computer’s hardware.
- Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine - Experience blazing-fast interactions when using Liquify, Puppet Warp, Crop, Transform, and Lighting Effects in Photoshop CS6 Extended. Work with unprecedented speed and responsiveness.
Visit our Adobe product page for all product information, new features, system requirements and pricing
For software licensing advice, quotes and all other sales enquiries:
tel: 01974 200 218 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re pleased to offer students, teaching staff and consumers discounted pricing for personal purchases. If you represent an education establishment, please visit our Education web site. If you represent a charity or voluntary organisation, please visit our Charity web site. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless indicated otherwise. Please note that no contract is formed for such personal purchases until you have placed an order and we have accepted it. Any orders we accept will be supplied on and subject to our terms & conditions of sale. E.&O.E.
Registered in England & Wales - Reg. No. 2665655 - Registered office as above. VAT Reg. No. GB 341 9298 40